Rat Activity Wheel
The 80850 Rat Activity Wheel may be used as a stand-alone unit for short term measurements or with the optional 80852 Living Chamber for long-term circadian rhythm and general activity studies. Both units have been designed for animal well being and easy maintenance. Monitor rat activity wheel revolutions with the 86061 Counter with Computer Output. Connect multiple counters to the 86056A Interface and control data collection with the 86065 AWM Software. For smaller applications, or where you desire to view the total for each animal at the wheel, substitute model 86060 Digital Display Counter. Model 86060 may also be connected to a computer interface for user controlled downloads from a few seconds to hours over periods up to 120 days.
- Diameter: 14" (35.56 cm) ID
- Width: 4.3" (10.922 cm) internal
- Run Distance: 1.10 m/revolution
- Run Surface:
- 0.0625" (1.5875 mm) rods
- 0.3125" (7.9375 mm) centers
- 0.25" (6.35 mm) gap
- Weight: 1.75 lbs (793 grams)
- Turning Resistance: less than 6 gms
- 15.63" x 16.18" x 5.719" (41.09 x 39.70 x 14.52 cm)
- Weight: 9.0 lbs (4.08 kg)
- Wheel portion is easily disassembled for cleaning.
- Wheel operates on virtually friction free Rulon bearings
- Equipped with external mounting bracket for optional electronic counter.
- All stainless steel and polycarbonate construction.
- Optional Living Chamber, Model 80852
- Optional Transport Cage, Model 80854
- Optional Motor Drive, Model 80851A
- Optional Servo Brake, Model 86070-B2
- Optional items sold separately